Good posture is about more than standing up straight so you can look your best. Making sure that you hold your body the right way, whether you are moving or still, can prevent pain, injuries, and other health problems.
Generally, there are 4 different curvatures of the spine. Our body follows the natural curvatures of the spine to maintain the proper weight loading and biomechanics of the human frame. (low back pain, back pain chiro toronto)
How can posture affect my health?
- Misalign your musculoskeletal system
- Wear away at your spine, making it more fragile and prone to injury
- Cause neck, shoulder, and back pain
- Decrease your flexibility (best chiro toronto)
- Affect how well your joints move (toronto chiro near me)
- Early onset of degeneration (neck pain toronto)