If you’re struggling with sciatica pain, it can be A LOT physically, mentally and emotionally. (Toronto, sciatica). Sciatica can be extremely painful. Shooting pain throughout your back and your upper legs, weakness, and inability to live your normal life make sciatica pain extremely difficult to manage.
Since your pain medication dulls your senses and relieves you of pain, you may not be able to tell if your sciatica or low back pain is progressing or getting better, leaving you ignorant to the extent of your condition. Below are a few things you can do for sciatica.
here are some things you can do to prevent future sciatica flare-ups:
- Exercise such such walking to maintain mobility in your back.
- When sitting, maintain a good posture to avoid additional pressure to your low back (toronto).
- Avoid bending over to lift heavy objects. Instead, squat down to pick things up.
- Practice good posture when standing for long periods of time, and wear supportive shoes.
- Maintain a healthy diet. Inflammation in your body due to highly processed food can make your sciatica worse (downtown toronto low back pain).
- Seek consultation from a chiropractor to find out exactly how to get relief from sciatica.