Looking to get into some health routines for 2022? Here are some ideas for you!
Get into a healthier sleeping habit! With working from home, it is easy to mess up your sleep schedule! Try to sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time everyday! And make sure you get 7-8 hours a night!( neck pain toronto)
Packing your breakfast with protein will keep blood sugar and some “hunger hormones” more stable throughout the day, helping to control your appetite. Egg-white omelets, Greek yogurt, and protein shakes are examples (low back pain toronto).
It’s more about eating a variety of nutritious foods and focusing on a colorful, plant-based diet.
- Take at least two 30-minute walks a week at lunchtime or plan some walking meetings.
- Do 30 minutes of strength training with a kettlebell or hand weights while watching TV.
- Jump rope for 15 minutes when you get up in the morning and again when you get home at night.
- Do squats at your desk for 10-minute increments three times per day (chiropractor toronto).
Whatever it is you want to do:
- Own up to what needs to be changed.
- Write out your goals and corresponding action plan in weekly parts.
- Start with a journal entry of “Why?”
- Create incentives.
- Tell someone else.